Do you appreciate live theatre? Meeting new people and trying new things? If so, then you may want to get involved with Hattiloo Theatre’s Soyinka Volunteers.
Named for Nigerian-born, Nobel Prize Winning Playwright Wole Soyinka, Hattiloo’s volunteer program offers a wide range of opportunities that includes ushering for productions, participating in fundraising events, and assisting Hattiloo staff members with their daily office tasks. All ages are welcome to participate in our volunteer program.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Hand out programs and other printed materials
- Take tickets
- Usher audience-members into the theatre
- Direct audience-members to restrooms
- Perform a light clean up after the show
- Take the extra step to provide excellent customer service
- Data entry
- Help with mass mailings
- Serve on planning committee
- Help decorate
Marketing and Development
- Poster/Flyer Distribution
- Man Hattiloo Theatre Booth at Festivals
To become a Soyinka Volunteer, please complete the form and someone will contact you soon.